Planning & Design
We are able to provide a detailed and professional design service for all electrical projects.
Expertly planned drawings can provide the best foundations for any electrical system. We carefully study and plan every bespoke project to ensure that the correct methodology and materials are used to produce a system that will work safely and to it’s most ecological performance.
- Lighting Design – Lighting can a crucial part in any architecture. Lighting needs to be both practical and to a style that suits each individual project. We are able to design and source lighting for all aspects, including the most challenging and unique of projects.
- Power distribution – Larger projects may require multiple monitoring or distribution board locations. DM Electrical (Essex) ltd can design all BNOs (Building Network Operator systems, three phase and single phase as well as all other distribution systems up to 415v.
- Smart home solutions – Keeping up to date with the latest smart automation systems, we are able to design and install controls for lighting, audio visual, HVAC, blinds and much more. We use top brands such as Creston, Lutron and Control4 to name a few. We are also recognised as a Nest Pro, meaning we are approved installers of Nest products.
- Layout drawings – Fully scaled electrical drawings can provide guidance and information to all contractors, showing accurate locations for all electrical points etc. We can assure any project can be carried out efficiently, ensuring fixtures and fittings are installed in the most aesthetically and ergonomically appropriate locations.
DM Electrical (Essex) ltd has extensive experience in all aspects of electrical installations. We take pride in providing a bespoke and attentive service to each of our clients. Our Electricians are here to help.
- Commercial Electricians– We specialise in restaurants, nightclubs and bars, providing tailored solutions for our meet our client’s needs. In addition to carrying out the installation works we can provide a full design service, or alternatively we have extensive experience working alongside a client’s appointed design consultants. We fully understand the time sensitivity around commercial projects, therefore we implement strict controls to ensure electrical works are completed in line with the project programme, and to the highest of quality standards to keep disruption to business operations to a minimum.
- Domestic Electricians – Are you a Homeowner or Landlord? We are expert domestic Design and Build electrical contractors that provide the full range of domestic electrical services to properties located throughout London and the south-east. Working to the 18th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations, our team of domestic Electricians provide all aspects of design, installation, PAT testing and electrical repairs. At DM Electrical (Essex) ltd, we have extensive experience in carrying out domestic electrical works to both occupied and unoccupied homes and have developed robust procedures to ensure works in occupation are delivered with minimal disruption and maximum respect to our client and their property. In line with our Customer Commitment value, we’re focused on meeting the individual needs of each customer, whether their desire be to stay safe with their power switched on in any scenario, or to save money on utility bills through the introduction of smart technology, or more efficient, sustainable solutions. Most importantly, as approved domestic electrical contractors we’re committed to delivering a quality installation that is compliant with all UK standards, whilst keeping our customers and the public safe from potential harm.
Testing and Inspection
Are your electrics safe? We carry out all aspects of electrical testing and ensure all testing equipment calibrated and compliant to Guidance GS38 at all times for the most accurate results. We can provide you with a full report explaining our findings, with details regarding the overall health of the electrical system.
- Fixed wire testing (EICR) – Domestic and commercial testing on the electrical system to assess its condition for safety and compliance to BS 7671.
- PAT Testing – Portable appliance testing is the method carried out on portable equipment that is generally plugged in, such as a microwave or drill. Testing is carried out on a full range of products with different voltages from 110v to 415v.
- Thermal imaging survey – By use of thermography we can identify faults before they become an expensive system shut down. Thermal imaging cameras use infra-red waves to identify heat from failing equipment. We can repair or replace any faulty equipment before potential, costly downtime is experienced.
- Emergency Light Testing – Compliance testing is carried out to assess the discharge time of the emergency lighting battery packs which automatically function in a loss of power event. We can also provide a full assessment on your existing emergency lighting system and if required, make recommendations in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Intruder alarms – We design, install and maintain a large range of different brands of wired and wireless security alarms bespoke to your property and budget. We offer a full range of monitored and smart alarm systems, providing you with peace of mind and complete control via your computer or handheld device.
- Fire Alarms – Protecting any premises from fire, whether commercial or domestic, is a main priority. Our fire alarms are designed and installed to British Standard 5839 (BS 5839). We are able to work on all wired and wireless systems and are able to advise you on all necessary requirements for your property, whether it’s at your home, a HMO, or business.
DM Electrical (Essex) ltd can supply, maintain and install high quality CCTV systems for all environments. We can help you choose the right system tailored to meet your budget and individual requirements.
All our systems have the capability of remote viewing, either via a handheld device or computer, with real time viewing or playback options so that your CCTV system can be viewed anywhere in the world. This means you can feel safe in the knowledge that your home or business is being monitored even when you are not around.
Most businesses rely heavily on their IT infrastructure, so a well-planned and installed data network is essential. We offer an extensive range of data services including installation, repair and maintenance to keep your business moving. We are able provide expert advice on even the largest of projects using our extensive experience and knowledge, get in touch about our data network systems today.
Smart Home Automation
Smart home automation is where individual technologies work seamlessly together to make a business or home smarter and more energy efficient.
Our aim is to make very complex systems as easy to use as possible. Lighting, audio visual, heating and security can all be controlled simply and efficiently. We use technology advanced systems such as Control4 and Lutron to make magic happen from click of a button.
Streaming video or music effortlessly around a building, turning lights on and off whilst away to give the impression someone is home, controlling your heating ready for when you return, or monitoring your security systems when you’re not there are all possible with our bespoke systems.
Please visit our sister website www.hearingloopsuk.org for more information